Christmastime

Christmas is a time to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with loved ones. My family is absolutely huge, so I have a lot to celebrate with! Here is what my Christmas weekend looked like! 

Christmas Eve was spent at my Aunt Lori’s house. With 14 aunts and uncles, 15 cousins, grandparents, my parents, and my little brother and sister, it got crazy!

My crazy family acting normal!

It’s amazing how many people we can fit into my aunt’s living room! Everyone brings a dish of food and a 2 liter; we always go through every bowl! My personal favorite: my aunt’s chocolate pie and granny’s peanut butter pinwheels! YUM!


My cousins and I always exchange gifts between each other, and share many laughs along the way!
 
Then comes Christmas morning. My little brother, Daxx, and little sister, Jaecee Rae, woke up around 7:30 a.m. to head downstairs to see what Santa brought!

Jaecee Rae was excited about her Easy Bake Oven!

Daxx got Kinect for his XBOX!

They always look so cute in their Christmas pajamas, and the excitement on their faces after opening each present makes the day even better! After we have breakfast and finish opening our presents, we head over to my Granny Tipton’s house for another round! Christmas day is always spent with family, the best gift.

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts