Int'l Pageant Logo Clothing, Jewelry and Pro Photos Available at Nationals!

Just over a week from Chicago…can you believe it?! Before you go, I highly recommend you invest in these special offers:

Allison has all kinds of awesome custom items that are perfect for travel! I love my custom velour suit and bag!

Titlewear will be selling numerous official International gear. You can also order custom items while at the pageant! Just talk to Minnesota International director-Allison Stavrakis!

I LOVE my rhinestone crown shirts from Bernee! I wear them to all kinds of appearances, including this one where I spoke about heart health to a middle school!

Bernee Thurow, Arkansas International director, will be selling fabulous rhinestone International Pageants crown t-shirts! I absolutely love my t-shirts! They are perfect for any occasion. Who can go wrong with bling?! Bernee will have the shirts during rehearsals and throughout pageant week.

Only Paula Preston Photography can capture amazing photos, especially this one in rehearsals!

The amazing Paula Preston and her team of professionals will be taking your photos throughout competition week. I highly recommend purchasing a package so that you will always be able to cherish the wonderful memories made during pageant week. Also, no cameras are allowed in the pageant theater. Only Paula’s team will be taking photos in there!

Who knows? Your Paula Preston photo may end up in Times Square!!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts