September 11th

It is hard to believe that yesterday was the 11 year anniversary of the tragic events that took place at the World Trade Centers on September 11, 2001. Although I was only in first grade, I remember watching the events unfold on the television at school. Since I was so young, I couldn’t grasp the concept of what was happening. So many lives were lost that day, but so many people also showed the world what it truly means to be an American. I am so thankful for the first responders and ordinary citizens that willingly gave their lives to save others. They will forever be in our hearts and will forever be true American heroes. I will continue to pray for those affected by that day and always be grateful for the compassion and selflessness so many showed in a time of tragedy.

 
God Bless,

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts