Goodbye, Sarah

I remember very distinctly the feelings of excitement that surged through my body as I sat in my room (at about 3am) after being crowned Miss Teen International 2012. I was absolutely thrilled beyond words to have gained a new title. However, it never really occurred to me that I would gain two absolutely amazing sisters! Unfortunately, in a little over a week, I will watch of them give up her title as Mrs. International 2012.

I have had the pleasure of reigning alongside Sarah Bazey throughout this year. She is an absolute inspiration to every person that she meets, and she always leaves a lasting impression on his or her heart. I have learned many valuable lessons about dedication, hard work, and perseverance from Sarah. I know that I will carry a piece of her with me throughout my life. I am so very thankful for the love, support, and hospitality Sarah has shown to my family and me throughout this past year.

We have shared so many wonderful memories together....and LOTS of laughs! Although it is almost time to say goodbye to “my” Mrs. International 2012, I know that the bond we have created will last a lifetime!


Thank you, Sarah, for being my role model and my sister! I love you very much!

Love and CUPCAKES,

Caroline

Comments

Popular Posts