My First Photo Shoot


Just recently I had the honor of visiting Dothan, Alabama to have my official photographs taken for the International Pageant and I had the privilege of working with Clay Spann, Joey with Competitive Image, and of course, they’re right hand woman, Terri! It amazes me still when I think about how talented they are and how they have perfected what it is they do. So, I really must brag on them!

I really don’t know how Clay Spann does it, but somehow he captures the most breathtaking photos I have ever seen. With the supermodel hair and makeup he gave to me combined with the gowns and jewelry that the Competitive Image provided, I felt more beautiful than you can imagine!

And I must say The Competitive Image is full of stunning gowns and adorable dresses that not only catch your eye, but showcase the beauty of the girl in the gown. I am beyond excited that they are my sponsor!

 So, I can’t wait for you all to see the Clay Spann photographs or to wear my next gown from Competitive Image! It can’t come soon enough!

All my love,

Haley Rose Pontius


Comments

Popular Posts