More Than Just Talk...

Heading in to the office, crown and all!

This afternoon was spent at CASA Lake County.  I sat down with our Executive Director, Terri Zenner Greenberg; Dir of Communications and Development, Joanie Bayhack; and a few board members. It was the first time I had been to the office since becoming Mrs. International.  Although I normally would go it alone, I had my daughter with me.  It’s that time of year when summer camps are done, school has not started and sitters are on vacation.  Ali was a gem during the two hours of meetings and we were able to get a lot of work accomplished.

Some of my favorite people from CASA Lake County

You will often hear me say how much I love the enthusiasm everyone at CASA Lake County has for CASA!  The support they are offering me is having such a positive impact on my year as Mrs. International.  Today we discussed what’s been taking place with the program and we talked about what plans need to be made.  It was a great way to figure out how to most effectively help our Lake County office that has already offered so much to me personally and to the abused and neglected children we serve.

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio 
Your Mrs. International 2013
 www.CASALakeCounty.com

Comments

Popular Posts