Jesse Ladoue - 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

JESSE LADOUE, MISS INTERNATIONAL 2013
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me

1.  My current hometown is Buffalo, NY – and I LOVE the food here!

2.  My most memorable experience to date was presenting awards at the NY   Special Olympics Track & Field events.

3.  I have two siblings: Donny, 28 and McKinley, 3.

4.  My favorite colors are yellow and turquoise, both together and separately.

5.  The movie Mr. Holland’s Opus makes me cry every time.

6.  I feel at home when I’m performing.  Emceeing is one of my favorite things to do.

7.  Someday, I’d like to design a line of greeting cards.

8.  I traveled to Kenya in 2009 for a volunteer mission trip and I plan to go back this year.

9.  I never miss an opportunity to go to a sporting event.

10.  My dad and I ran the Buffalo Half Marathon together in May.

11.  I am proud to help young women find their “personal brand” and presentation skills through my consulting business, JL Presentations.

12.  My favorite foods are sushi and cheese.

13.  I’ve been to 6 foreign countries (so far!): Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, Ireland, France, and Kenya.

14.  My last Halloween costume was the leg lamp from “A Christmas Story.”

15.  I am a thrill seeker and love roller coasters.

16.  Living in the New York metropolitan area for six years taught me to always be true to myself.

17.  My favorite celebrity is Ellen Degeneres – I want to dance with her!

18.  Chocolate or vanilla? Always, Vanilla.

19.  I absolutely love corny jokes.

20.  The best lazy days are spent watching infomercials.

21.  I have a pet Holland Lop rabbit named Toby.

22.  I love spending hours on Photoshop.

23.  I want to visit every continent – yes, even Antarctica.

24.  Motown is the most commonly played music on my playlists.

25.  Words to live by: “Walk like you’re somebody.”

~ Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts