American Heart Association's Go Red For Women Kickoff Party!

I was so grateful to be invited to the American Heart Association’s 2015 Go Red For Woman’s Kickoff Party in Dallas Texas. It was held at Park Place Porsche and was a sold out event! Go Red For Woman Passion Committee members, AHA Employees, Honored Guests, and event donors were all invited to attend the red carpet event that featured the restaurants that would be at the 2015 Go Red For Women Luncheons! I tried fabulous Mushroom Risotto, Pumpkin Macaroons and a sweet Chili Jam!


I was also able to reunite with my former Texas International Director, Rachel Hedstrom, and meet some of the ladies competing in the upcoming state pageant! I cannot wait to attend the luncheon later this year (Dallas is known to have the biggest and best Go Red Luncheons)


Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts