March of Dimes Signature Chef's Auction

I had a blast attending the March of Dimes Signature Chef’s Auction! My friend from HOBY and the committee chair of the event, Cord Rapert, invited me to come. We raised a total of about $63,000 for the MOD! How awesome is that?

Thank you Cord for having me!

The best part of the night was definitely the food. A dozen restaurants in the Northeast Arkansas area brought their chefs and some of their awesome food for all of us to try. As I continued to load my plate I reminded myself that we were feasting for a good cause;) It was all so delicious!

Some of the tasty food from the event!

I road tripped to the event with the Arkansas State Director, Mrs. Bernee! We had a great time together. Luckily I had a four day weekend so I did not miss any school. Thank you Mrs. Bernee for being my chaperone!



Events like this are doing amazing things for premature babies. The March of Dimes has been working to have stronger and healthier babies for 75 years. It was an honor to be a part of this year’s celebration in Arkansas to help provide funds for research and care.


I absolutely loved the Jovani cocktail dress that I wore from the Competitive Image! Thank you Joey for making sure I look my best all year long. Check out this fabulous sponsor’s new account on Instagram- @competitive_image.


If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts