College Update!

This year has been crazy busy! On top of going to school and being Miss Teen International, I have also been hard at work applying to colleges. I thought I would give y'all an update about it!


I have been accepted to five colleges so far. They are Baylor University the University of Alabama, the University of Mississippi, Louisiana State University, and the University of Arkansas!

Letters from Arkansas and Ole Miss!

Go Bears!

Geaux Tigers!

Roll Tide!

I am still waiting for correspondence from a few other schools. I also have several visits scheduled to do some “college shopping” in the next few months. I have not made any decisions about where I will attend next fall!

I just received my latest ACT scores and am very excited about my Composite Score of a 31 and a Super Score of a 32. I did a lot of practice tests leading up to the test date, and I am very proud of the progress I made.

A stack of the practice tests I did before the October test

I will most definitely keep the International Pageant family updated in the next few months as I narrow down my choices. I am excited to decide where I will call home in the Fall of 2015!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts