CARTI Festival of Fashion

The CARTI Festival of Fashion is one of my favorite shows to be a part of each year. I had the opportunity to model for the boutiques Tulips and Companions in this fun Motown themed production! This event is a great way to welcome the holiday season while raising money for an amazing charity.

Modeling this super cute outfit from Tulips!

I loved the clothes from Companions!

CARTI (Central Arkansas Radiation Therapy Institute) is an organization that helps fight cancer by delivering advanced forms of care and treatment for patients. They have aided more than 22,000 Arkansans! Each year the organization puts on a week of events to raise funds.

The fashion show was only the beginning of the CARTI celebration. The following day was the Sugar Plum Ball which is a father/daughter dance for little girls and their dad. The other events were the Stroll Through the Forest, Festival After Dark, and lastly Tux and Trees. You can visit CARTI’s website at

http://www.carti.com/events/carti-auxiliary-festival-of-trees/ to learn more!


I had an awesome cheering section in the crowd that night! I was especially happy that my grandmother could come watch. She is currently fighting against cancer, and I know she is going to overcome it because she is so strong! I was able to model in her honor, and having her there meant so much to me!

With my beautiful mom and grandmother!

Modeling is one of my all time favorite things to do. I have so much fun every time I get to hit the runway or model for a photo shoot. I think pageant girls definitely have an advantage on the runway because of the skills we have developed through the fun fashion phase of competition. It is so nice being able to put these skills to work!

I loved getting to know the other Tulips/Companions girls!


The show also had dancers in it, too! One of my best friends was in the production number, and I loved sharing this experience with her!

Love this sweet friend of mine!

CARTI is an amazing organization that is helping so many people. I am very fortunate to be involved with it in a way that I love so much!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts