Staying Organized

Hey all you beautiful ladies! We are almost through with October and headed full steam ahead to the end of 2015. Do you feel like you have been nonstop lately? I know that our family sure feels that way. It is a great and rewarding feeling for sure don’t get me wrong, but our schedules are packed these days. Justin started a new job on September 1 and is still in school (he’s getting his MBA) every other weekend. I have been busy making appearances, attending meetings and being a mommy. Life is happening so fast around us lately and some days I honestly don’t know what the actual date (or day) is.

I heavily rely on my calendar to make sure that I don’t miss anything. I’m a pen and paper kind of girl. I don’t put anything down in my phone because with three littles there is no telling if my phone will survive the day. I write out my to do lists almost every day. To be honest, sometimes I write stuff down on my list that I just completed just so that I can cross it off. I know crazy, but it helps me feel like I’ve accomplished more when I look back at my list at the end of the day.

It is so important to be organized, especially for us this year. Trying to coordinate events and appearances along with Justin’s class schedule, our sweet babysitter’s schedule, our parents flying in to babysit, baseball and dance practice can get a little confusing at times. Staying on top of my roles as a wife, mom and Mrs. International is busy! My mom has always said “Where there’s a will there’s a way”. That is so true, because I want nothing more than being able to look back in July 2016 and know that our lives were so busy, but we made it work and helped others along the way.

10 Quick Tips for Getting Organized

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/82924

I hope you are all preparing for the busiest time of the year by staying organized and on top of your responsibilities, whatever they might be!

Until the Mission is Complete,

Farabe’

Comments

Popular Posts