Farewell

The time has come for me to say my goodbye. A goodbye as the reigning Mrs. International 2015, but not to the International system. I have grown to love and adore each and every person that is affiliated with our amazing system. I know I will be back in some form to continue to show my gratitude and support for a system that goes above and beyond for each of their titleholders. Titleholders that not only win the coveted International crowns, but the titleholders that hold their local city, county, state and country titles are all supported and all have the opportunity to make a huge difference.

Always first and foremost, to my Lord and Savior. HE is the one that gave me the calling to pursue my quest for the crown. He has never left my side through the ups and downs or tears of joy and frustration.

To my wonderful husband, Justin, without you I wouldn’t have had a platform to begin with. You have been my encourager, the one I know I can always lean on, the one who always has my back. You helped me to think outside of the box when I didn’t know of a different avenue to take and most of all you played a part in protecting all of us and our freedom. I Love You! To our beautiful children, Hudson, Thayer and Annaleigh you each light up my world and make me a better person. Thank you for always understanding, even from a very young age, how important it is to serve others. I pray you will continue to have a servant’s heart and always follow God’s path He has for your life. Princess mommy loves you to the moon and back! Mom, my person, my best friend, my number 1 fan. You will never know how much I love you and appreciate everything that you have always done for me. Without you, I truly would not be the woman I am today. Dad, Toby, Nanny and Poppy, thank you for always being there when I needed a babysitter, for supporting my dreams and encouraging me to chase them. I love ya’ll!

To our amazing sponsors, Clay, Joey and Ms. Terri, you will never know how special you made me feel at our photoshoots. Clay, you made me not only look, but feel like I was on top of the world. Being able to transform a tired mom into a queen was no match for you. Thank you for giving me the makeup lesson of a lifetime, along with the makeup! Your talent in front of and behind the camera is second to none. Joey, my goodness, the generous dresses that were each perfection. You always know what will look good and could easily pick out something with your eyes closed. A queen isn’t a queen without the perfect gown and you exceeded this queens dreams. Ms. Terri, I’m not sure I have ever laughed so hard. Thank you for always making me laugh and greeting everyone with a smile! Suzy Bootz, thank you for your unwavering mentorship to every woman you work with. We are all blessed and better people because of you. Thomas and Drew Dunn, thank you for the amazing hair products to ensure my hair was crown ready this year and for helping to get me stage ready! Allison and Titlewear, thank you for providing me with stylish luggage, bags and clothes that made traveling so much easier while showing off how proud I was to be Mrs. International 2015! Stefanie Somers, thank you for creating custom, beautiful pieces of artwork to match every gown!

Cristen, thank you for all of your dedicated work on our social media sites. As a busy mother of two beautiful girls, you always made sure that you showed everything that we were up to and gave plenty of hashtags to go along with it. Thank you! To every International Pageants director and those that give up so much of their time for our system, thank you! Each of you play a huge role into our continued success and you give us an outlet to help others on a much bigger level.

Elise, oh my goodness I am not sure where to begin with you. I knew from the beginning that being on this journey with my Texas queen was going to be wonderful, but I didn’t realize how truly lucky I would end up. Our late night talks over frozen chicken nuggets and group texts with JMoney have me laughing just thinking about them. Thank you for being a wonderful Aunt Elise to the kids! Casa de Algor always has your room ready! We all love you! Jules, I am so proud of you and your heart to serve others. If I could go back and do my teen years over, it would be because of you. You are a true leader to your peers and I can’t wait to see how bright your future will be! You both have made my year even better than I could have ever imagined!

Mary and Mel Richardson, from the bottom of my heart thank you! Thank you for the most amazing experience and opportunity of a lifetime. You both make it possible for each of us to live out God’s plan to serve others before ourselves. You are the reason why we are each successful and although I know the hours are long and tiresome, we each applaud you on a job well done. Thank you!

Finally, to Jim Dolan and Heroes on the Water, Don Nguyen and 22Kill and Julie Clement and Carol Self with Homes for our Troops, thank you for providing organizations and outlets for our nations bravest to turn to. You each make a positive impact on the lives of our veterans, I know you have in our life. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your organizations and for all that you do.

Last, but certainly not least, OUR veterans and their families. You each have given all of yourself to our country. You fought to protect and defend those that you will never meet. You made it possible for us to sleep safely at night without us even thinking twice about it. What you did for each of us deserves more than just a simple thanks. We owe our very best to each of you!

Farabe'

Comments

Popular Posts