Meet Mrs International 2017: Melissa Pocza


Thank You for the extreme privilege of being able to serve as your Mrs. International 2017! I am extremely honored for this opportunity and I plan on making the absolute most of my reign as your Mrs. International 2017!

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you in on a little about me…

I’m the very proud wife to my southern prince charming (at least that’s what I like to call him), Zoltan. We will be married 11 years this October! We have 2 VERY busy boys, that are about to turn 9 and 5! Not only am I an outgoing mom and wife, but I am a successful career woman and overly active advocate in my community.

I work as a Property and Marketing Executive for my family’s global manufacturing business. Besides working with my family, I’m also the owner of a real estate brokerage firm that primarily focuses on investments and property management. These two may sound like allot, but I’m very fortunate that they allow me the flexibility to take on such a role as Mrs. International. My husband and I are both VERY hardworking and driven. I get my inspiration and drive from him. We both come from extremely humble beginnings. I think that is what make us such a great team, is we respect and appreciate the little things, especially the work of one another in the office and at home.

I’m very active in my community for many charitable causes. But what you’ll learn about me is…. I love my faith, my family, and my purpose more than anything! My purpose is to serve and fight for those children affected by abuse and neglect. I’ve been raising awareness for abused and neglected children for years. I grew up receiving help from organizations like Children’s Alliance, then as a late teen transferred into Big Brothers/Big Sisters. Later in life, my husband and I’s family has collectively rescued over 9 children of abuse and neglect. If that’s not the Lord above bringing you full circle, I’m not sure what is. I knew it was time to actively take a stance, so I created “Broken Little Voices” and later developed “Brave Little Voices”. I’ve networked myself into the National Child Advocacy Centers and International Children’s Alliance, allowing myself and my family to give back to what’s given us more than just a blessing!

I can’t wait to share more about my passion Broken Little Voices, and more of this amazing journey with you throughout my reign!

Turning Broken into Brave,

Your Mrs. International 2017

Melissa Pocza

Comments

Popular Posts