BET Honors Celebrity Gifting Suite

This past weekend I was invited to attend the BET Honors Celebrity Gifting Suite.   As a VIP attendee I was given swag bag full of products and goodies!  It was an incredible experience.  Check out a few of the pictures below.


Arrival and posing for pictures in front of the step and repeat.

After I arrived I was immediately given a swag bag, filled to the brim with all sorts of free products.  

A fun evening would not be complete without silly photo booth pictures! I chose the crown as prop…


Here I am chatting with a representative from the LollipopChef.com.  The Lollipop Chef specializes in cake pops!  If you haven’t had one before, they are spectactular!!

Customizable shoes were on display and they were amazing!! I fell in love with a pink pair!

More sweets, courtesy of tammicakes!

Wearing my Malaika For Life bracelet.  Malaika For Life is an international non-profit that is leading the fight against Malaria.  Proceeds from the sale of each bracelet goes to eradicating Malaria. 

I got to meet the co-host of 106th and Park, Rocsi. She was very sweet!
Best,
Ciji Dodds
Miss International 2011

Comments

Popular Posts