Making a Difference

“Students Who Make a Difference recognizes area teens who go above and beyond to serve their schools, churches, communities or the world at large through selfless service. Each year, nominees are accepted during November, and selected teens are profiled in INK’s annual Students Who Make a Difference edition the Wednesday before Christmas.”

It is an honor to be named one of the Kingsport Times-News “Students Who Make a Difference”! People from all around the area submit articles on why they think their student should be the one chosen for this prestigious honor. I was fortunate enough to be selected!


This honor gave me the chance to tell my story and hopefully inspire others to achieve their dreams. I love helping animals and giving back to the community, not so I can be recognized with an award, but because it is my calling.

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts