Gearing Up for 2012!

Have you ever started making a to-do list, and every time you cross off one item, you realize that there are 3 more that you forgot to add?  That is the story of my life!  Although it can be tiring at times, I wouldn’t have it any other way.  We all need a little down time, and I’ve used the holidays to relax and gear up for 2012.    My goal is to make 2012, on of my best years yet!

From my platform work, to working with the American Heart of Association, 2012 is a year that is filled with opportunities!  I for one can’t wait to take advantage of all of them.  Planning for my reading rooms is well under way and I have a lot of new and exciting alliances and initiatives that I can’t wait to launch.  I hope that you all will continue to support and follow me on my journey.  None of this would be possible without the support of the International System!  Here’s to a FANTASTIC 2012, full of SPARKLE, PURPOSE, LAUGHTER, & LOVE!
Ciji Dodds
Miss International 2011

Comments

Popular Posts