Crowning Miss Teen Virginia International 2012

Last weekend I crowned the new 2012 Miss Teen Virginia International – Tiana Dockery!

The ceremony was very intimate with Tiana’s close family and friends, along with Miss Teen Virginia International director – Tiffany Porter, her mother – Robin Porter, my little sister Jaecee Rae – Little Miss Virginia International, my mother, and me! Food City of Kingsport was so kind to let us have our crowning ceremony at their Crowning Center. The name of the location was perfect for what we were there to do!

Food City supplied the delicious food, like this beautifully made cake! Jaecee Rae took her share of brownies for dinner! After our dinner, Tiffany Porter spoke about the International Pageant system and what our purpose is. Then it was my turn to speak. I gave Tiana some advice about her upcoming year and what a fun experience nationals will be in Chicago!

After I spoke, it was crowning time! Tiana was in tears as I placed the crown on her head! She gave a speech after her crowning, thanking Mary and Mel Richardson, Clay Spann, Joey Rutherford, and Tiffany and Robin Porter for all their hard work and dedication to the International Pageant System.


Mixed up crowning!

Signing autographs for these adorable children!

(L-R) Robin Porter, Mary Hamilton, Tiana Dockery – Miss Teen Virginia International 2012, Jaecee Rae Carr – Little Miss Virginia International, myself, Tiffany Porter – director of the Miss Teen Virginia International pageant

I am so excited to have crowned the new Miss Teen Virginia International! Please follow follow her on her journey to the crown! Platform: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tianas-TriumphJust-Beat-It/243021232410333 Miss Teen Virginia International pageant: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Miss-Teen-Virginia-International-Pageant/194149987284897
Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts