The International Pageant System

The International Pageant System is special to me and so many women because it’s a pageant of high morals and values. Its purpose is to showcase the accomplishments of today’s teens, young women and married women. It gives ladies an opportunity to make a difference in someone else’s life for the better and give back to their communities.

My sincere hope is that the International pageant and sisterhood will continue to grow bigger with each day! To all of my girls about to give up your title, I encourage you to introduce young women to the International Pageant and invite them to compete at your state pageants! It’s so important to me that young ladies are given an opportunity to compete in this system and showcase their amazing accomplishments!

To any young woman thinking of competing for the title of Miss Teen International, Miss International or Mrs. International: This pageant isn’t just a pageant; it’s a life changing experience and an incredible opportunity. I promise you, it will be the journey of a lifetime!

To all of our new teen contestants: I can’t wait to meet you! I know you must be truly outstanding young ladies to be able to represent your country, state, or region! So, let me welcome you with open arms into our family! I couldn’t be more thrilled to have a new sister!

Much love,

Haley Pontius
Miss Teen International

Comments

Popular Posts