My Ultimate Christmas Wish List

If I could have anything I wanted for Christmas, despite the price tags or the utter impossibility of some of the items, this is what I would ask for. My ultimate Christmas wish list!

1. I have always had a love for large dogs specifically the Great Pyrenees. Even since I discovered this breed I’ve been deeply in love with it. I can see it now: waking up on Christmas morning to a beautiful Great Pyrenees with a big red bow on its head!

How beautiful is this dog?!

2. Let’s talk about cars… specifically the 2014 Lamborghini Veneo. Now I don’t know very much (at all) about cars, but I do know that this is the car for me! And hey, it’s only 4.5 million dollars! What a steal!


3. This Christmas especially, I hope for the health of my family. Throughout 2013, members of my family have been faced with the challenges of breast cancer, heart disease, and several other health issues. This Christmas I hope for their safety and healing.

4. Can you say skydiving lessons! I’ve always wanted to take this daring jump, but never had the opportunity or parental approval. Maybe someday!

Just imagine this jump!

5. Every girl has her celebrity crush! So wouldn’t it be the most amazing gift just to meet them, even go on a date? It would be tough to pick, but I think Josh Hutcherson would take the cake. Ever since I was little and I saw him in the Movie Little Manhattan, I’ve had a small crush on him.

6. A gift I hope I receive every Christmas is the time spent with my family and friends. We keep each other laughing and smiling and this is something that I want every day.

7. A golden ticket to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. Who would not want this?? I think I would just go for a swim in the chocolate river!


8. What teenage girl wouldn’t wish for an unlimited shopping spree?! Imagine being able to walk into any store and anything and everything could be yours! I would be so overwhelmed I might just faint.

9. I think I would love a second home somewhere abroad… something along the lines of the Great Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. This is definitely my dream home!


10. A white Christmas is something I’ve only ever dreamed of here in Arkansas. Imagine looking out the window on Christmas morning and seeing a blanket of white snow! That would be perfect!

This is a picture of my backyard last winter!

Merry Christmas,

Haley Rose Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts