How To: Blog Content


As Miss Teen, Miss, or Mrs. International, you are required to write blogs for the International Pageants Blog. Since we are so busy, it can sometimes be a struggle to continuously come up with new content. Here is my advice on how to have new content each week.

1. Advice
As a titleholder you are a role model. So many people look up to you whether you realize it or not. I love to blog about questions I am commonly asked about! I figured if I have been asked at least 5 times, more people have to have the same question.

2. Appearances
Another blog topic that I like to write about is appearances. It gives everyone a more in depth look of how you spent your time. I especially love writing when something amazing happens. For example, writing a blog entry about Nathaniel made me so excited!

3. Inspiration
Sometimes we all need inspiration. If I take the time to pray and write something inspirational, I always find it helps me in the end! That sounds funny, but it is true. Writing something inspirational ends up leading me to so many other topics to write about in the end.

I hope this helps you write some amazing content for your blogs and social media sites!

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." -Orison Swett Marden

Garin Harris
Miss Teen International

Comments

Popular Posts