To the Miss International Class of 2017

Being Miss International has been the greatest privilege! I have been so fortunate to hold this title for International Pageants this year knowing that the women I stood next to on stage would also have been wonderful representatives. Throughout this year I have felt so much love and support from the class of 2017 that I wanted to honor and thank them for being there for me.

I wouldn’t have been the same Miss International without these women. They have called, messaged, and even shown up to see me! Beyond that, they have picked me up from airports, toured me around their cities, and have continued to serve at events with me. This is yet another reason why I love International Pageants- for the type of thoughtful women who are a part of this system.

Thank you to each of you for being who you are! And if I didn’t get to see you this year, you’re always welcome in Florida.
Here are some highlights from this year

In health and happiness,

Kelsey Craft
Miss International 2017

Paying respects at the World Trade Center with Miss New York International 2017- Lexi Kerr

Attending the Georgia International Pageant Go Red fundraiser with 
Miss Georgia International 2017- Yasmeen Furman

Experiencing a hawaiian luau with Miss Hawaii International 2017- Hi’ilani Morita 

At the Rhode Island state capital after the Southern New England Heart Walk with Miss Vermont International 2017- Samantha Bowen and Miss Rhode Island International 2017- Laura Cliff 

Experiencing a beautiful morning at the DC Heart Walk with Miss District of Columbia 2017- Jordyn Goddard

Red carpet ready at the Illinois International Pageant Go Red for Women Gala with Miss Illinois International 2017- Bethani Jacobsen

Comments

Popular Posts