Crown Care

Taking care of your crown can be more difficult than you would think! Storage, maintenance, and clipping are a few of the problems queens come across. However, this beautiful accessory shouldn't be a burden! Here are a few suggestions to keep the crown safe, sparkly, and secure!

Love this photo by Clay Spann with my state crown!

I highly recommend the use of a storage box such as a Caboodle. It is a great tool to keep your crown safe, especially when traveling. There are clear boxes as well as patterned ones and they come in lots of different materials! They can be purchased at stores such as Target, Sally, and Walmart. This is a great investment to ensure that your crown is not damaged. If something does happen to your crown, jewelers can solder it for you.



These are some of my favorite Caboodles!

Keeping the crown in place is also another struggle beauty queens face! Check out the video below to see some of my tips for securing my crown before I head out to appearances or to volunteer.


Stay tuned for a future blog about crown and sash etiquette at appearances!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith

Comments

Popular Posts