Platform Page Preparation

As the countdown continues to two fun filled weeks in Jacksonville for International Pageants and your preparation checklist continues, one of those items is your platform page.

The first year competing in International Pageants in 2013, with graphic design experience, I did my own page. But the reality of it was despite having that capability doesn’t mean it was done right. It all came to fruition sitting down with the judges having to take precious time in interview explaining my platform and what was accomplished as Mrs. Nebraska International 2013.

Fast forward to 2014 as Mrs. Great Plains International and Susan Botek from Botek Productions creating a beautiful platform page. Susan’s design clearly communicated my platform, incorporated the amazing Clay Spann photo which was one of my best branding tools. Thanks to Susan’s design, each judge knew what had been accomplished and what my plans were as Mrs. International 2014. I can never thank Susan enough for doing such an incredible job. If you have not contacted her yet, I highly recommend doing so, and better yet attend the trunk show in Dothan, Alabama come April so you have the opportunity to sit down with her one on one to go over your platform page… you will love her!

info@bowtechproductions.com


Live What you Love,

Maggi
Your Mrs. International 2014

#GiveShoesGiveLove

Comments

Popular Posts