Rehearsal Clothing

A lot of you ladies are working on getting your non competition wardrobe together and aren’t quite sure what to wear. Well, have no fear, I am here to help! For most of the days you will want to my comfortable but still stylish! You will want to bring heels that do not hurt your feet, (for walking around Jacksonville) or fold up flats you can switch in to! I added a little more drama for onstage rehearsals, It is an option for the judges to attend and watch, so I wanted to make sure I stood out! Below are some examples of what I wore!

This is what I wore for our walking tour of Downtown Jacksonville! This is also the dress I wore for interview at Miss Texas Intl!

This is what I wore to the final rehearsal before the show! It’s a custom Sherri Hill Jumpsuit from the Competitive Image!

These are the outfits we wore to the Pace Center. I wanted to look clean and professional but not over the top! Again, another custom piece from the Competitive Image!

Another rehearsal piece!

I can't wait to see what outfits you all put together! Fashion is a huge part of my life and self expression and I cant wait to see what It means to you!

Ignite your spark!

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts