2. Having trouble sleeping? Regular massages could be the trick! Studies show that massages have an affect on delta waves, which is needed for deep sleep.
3. Stay healthy! Researchers have found that people who get regular massages have an increase in white blood cells, which help your body fight off germs and diseases.
4. For the ladies... The last thing you may be thinking of when it's that time of the month is getting a massage. But did you know that massages can help with PMS symptoms like bloating, fatigue and mood swings? It's true!
5. Be productive! It is found that those who receive regular massages, tend to be more alert and productive when completing tasks. Sign me up!
6. Stay young! Massages can help keep your skin youthful by increasing blood flow back into lackluster skin and encouraging lymphatic drainage, which helps flush out toxins from the body so that you have more room for nutrients.
Here's to a nice, relaxing, and healthy massage!
Continuing to break the stigma,
Miss International 2015