3 Crown Worthy Hairstyles

It is never too early to start thinking about the hairstyle you want to rock at Miss International 2017. Leading up to my competition, I had an entire notebook describing my looks for each day - hair, make-up, outfit… everything! Start planning out what you want to look like for your crowning moment! Do you want edgy, classic, simple, or refined?

Let’s take a look at some of my favorite hairstyles for the upcoming pageant season that are sure to be crown worthy!

1. The Classic Pageant Look


This look is timeless and truly my favorite. I feel like it looks good on everyone. When the curls are loose it looks as if you just woke up that fabulous! Many crowns have been won with this hair-style and I doubt it will go out of style anytime soon! I selected this style for evening gown because I thought it flattered the neckline - my hair length - and face shape! Make sure that you have layers framing your face if you are trying to achieve this look. Without layers, your hair will be too heavy, unable to hold the curl, and will not frame your face in the best way. This look is always a guaranteed hit!

2. The Voluminous and Regal Up-Do


Ivanka Trump nailed it with this regal look! I love how it showcased her beautiful collarbone and gown. This look is perfect for gowns that have a high neck or intricate detail at the top. It takes someone bold and confident to pull off a look like this but it is so beautiful if you feel comfortable in it! I feel like this iconic look will show up many times, but with good reason! It’s stunning.

3. Half-Up Half-Down


In my mind, Kate Middleton can do no wrong when it comes to fashion and beauty selections. She just nails it every single time! This look has been in the pageant industry for eons. It is great if you’re selecting a gown that is ultra elegant and princess like! I enjoy how it’s a bit more formal than just all down, but not as refined as the up-do. It’s somewhere down the middle. I wore this look for many years and it always flatters my round face.

I cannot wait to see what amazing looks hit the stage at Miss International 2017!

Redefining Beauty Worldwide,

Amanda Moreno
Miss International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts