Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Trunk Show


Trunk Show is right around the corner and I could not be more excited! Attending this event last year as Miss Georgia International was one of the best decisions I made. It prepared me to be Miss International - not just win. I learned so much important information and had so much fun!

Now it’s your time to shine at Trunk Show! Check out my top 5 reasons you can’t miss this event!

1. Meet The Family

This organization truly is a family. We all love one another and support each others’ dreams! When I attended Trunk Show last year, I was able to meet all the sponsors and team members that would be by my side during Miss International week. We began forming genuine relationships that would be built when God unveiled His plan for my time in the program. The relationships I formed with Mary, Suzy, Clay, Terri, and Joey helped me feel that much more confident going into Internationals. I felt at home from the moment I walked into Orientation because I already knew some of the key players that make the organization as beautiful as it is.

2. Get Expert Advice

Trunk Show brings all our sponsors into one location - a rare occurrence! This event allows you to meet with each one and learn how to capture the crown. Each one is an expert in their field and on Miss International! The entire team was key in my skill development. Our sponsors are honest and do their best to prepare each client to reach their personal best!

3. Try On Fitness Wear

The Fitness Wear competition is required for all contestants. When you attend the Trunk Show, you’ll have the opportunity to pick out exactly which size fits you best and take a photo for planning purposes. The team will provide you with the secrets to help the required outfit look perfect!

4. Learn About The Program

Miss International is different than any other pageant. We pride ourself on being a platform based pageant that showcases the accomplishments of today’s women… it’s about who you are! I always considered it a true beauty pageant because they focus on how you’re changing the world - not just how good you look in a photo. The Trunk Show enables you to ask questions in person and hear more about how the pageant has changed so many people’s trajectory and life!

5. Contestant Dinner

I am so excited about the privilege to share a meal with all of the contestants attending the International Trunk Show! This idea was birthed out of my desire to meet the contestants vying for my job and build relationships with them. I pray for you all and the future Miss International all the time. Our dinner will be held in Dothan, AL near The Competitive Image and all contestants are invited to attend. To RSVP, please email your name and title to missintl2016@gmail.com!

I can’t wait to meet you all in April!

Redefining Beauty Worldwide,

Amanda Moreno
Miss International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts