Proudly Introducing:


Every month everyone who is involved or working to prevent newborn abandonments throughout the US gets on a conference call to brain storm. During my last call, I realized something, there are at least 50 people on the call...There’s at least one from person from each state, yet I was the only person from Wyoming.

So I asked, “Am I the only Safe Haven advocate in WY?”

Turns out, I AM!

So we made collaborative decision to appoint me as the official Executive Director over the state of Wyoming.

That means I will be putting together a team to continue our education efforts throughout my state, visiting college campuses, high schools, Boys and Girls Club speaking to teens and educating on Safe haven laws. We will also be fundraising to provide pamphlets, signs, and billboards throughout my state, in hopes to spread awareness and ultimately save babies from abandonment.

I'm very grateful for this opportunity. However, it's an incredible responsibility, one of which I do not take lightly. I promise to work to the best of my ability to prevent any abandonments in my state of Wyoming.

I'm your Mrs International reminding you- TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts