Top 10 Questions To Ask Yourself When Contemplating Entering A Pageant


Have you ever considered entering a pageant?

You see these amazing pageant queens, and have a desire to try, but don't know what to expect, if you could do it, or where to begin?

Well here is a list of questions that you should ask yourself, when you're contemplating entering a pageant:

1) What pageant system should I enter?

When I was contemplating pageantry, I wanted a system that stood for something. A system that would elevate my cause. That's why I fell in love with the International System, because they're a strong platform system. Remember, whatever system you choose will reflect on you.

Maybe I'm a little biased, but I do believe the International Pageant System is the best.

2) Why do I want this title?

I encourage you to know your “why?” Pageantry isn't easy, and it isn't for the faint of heart. You must be willing to work hard, to sacrifice, you must be mentally prepared..And I do that by knowing my “why.”

3) What will my platform be?

Should you win, you’ll have an amazing opportunity to help others with your title. What are you most passionate about? What obstacles have you overcome? What message do you have for the world? What would you like your legacy as Mrs International (or whatever title) to be? When you realize it, then start using that message and “working” your platform.

4) How can I afford this?

Will you be able to find sponsors? Can you raise enough money? All good questions you need to ask yourself. (For suggestions read my blog “How to Enter A Pageant On A Budget: http://theinternationalpageants.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-enter-pageant-on-budget.html?m=1)

5) How do I get in “pageant shape?”

This part is all up to you, what are your goals? If you want it, you can do it...Persistence is key. Find a great trainer that will sponsor you (there are many that will) and get to “werk!”

6) Do I have time for this?

It takes time to get in shape, to work your platform, to practice walking, and interview. Can you manage this into your schedule?

7) What kind of support system do I have?

If you're a mom and you're looking to enter a pageant, who can help you in watching your kids?

8) How will this affect my marriage?

If you're married, make sure you make this decision as a couple. You want, and must have the support of your spouse. How does he feel about it? Is he prepared to share his wife?

9) How will this affect my kids?

Can they handle time away from mommy should you win the International title?

10) Do I believe I can win?

This is super important! You must believe that you can win, in order to win.

These are my personal Top 10 questions. Pageantry is an amazing thing it can catapult you to your dream goal. All of us have been through something, lost someone, fought a battle, have gone through storms, or are currently going through the storm… I encourage you to use your story, your pain, and suffering...And use it to help others.

I'm your Mrs International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts