The Competitive Image for the Win!


At International Pageants we are blessed with some of the best sponsors around. One of which is The Competitive Image in Dothan, Alabama. Joey Retherford has an eye for finding what look will perfectly suit each lucky lady he works with. Whether it’s for prom or a pageant, Joey can help you find your dream gown!


I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with Joey. He even remembers when I’ve worn a similar gown to what I’m trying to pick out. I’m grateful for his knowledge in colors, sizing and style. And to top it all off... working with him is fun!! 


If you have the opportunity to work with Joey and his team, I wouldn’t let it pass you by! Thank you Joey for everything you’ve done for me and countless other queens!

In health and happiness,

Miss International 2017

Kelsey Craft

Comments

Popular Posts