Father-Daughter Dance

I had the honor of being a surprise guest at a Father-Daughter Dance! The purpose of the dance was to provide fathers and their daughters with fun bonding time and to reinforce the importance of positive male role models in the lives of girls and young ladies.  As a surprise guest, I was smuggled through a side door so that none of the little girls could see me.  Then, after everyone was seated I was introduced to a room full of the sweetest little girls ever!  They were thrilled!

The little girls wore colorful tiaras because the theme of the night was that all little girls are princesses. I shared a few words with them about my relationship with my father and then it was off to the dance floor to boogie!  We danced the night away!  I am always up for a good party, but I could barely keep up with these little party animals.  I don’t know whether it was the cake or the fruit punch, but the energy in that room was in high-gear.  In addition to dancing, I spent the evening getting to know the girls.  Here are just a few pictures.  Enjoy!

She wanted to take a picture with me because we were both wearing purple dresses!  Purple is her favorite color of course :)


Ciji Dodds

Comments

Popular Posts