Gingerbread

Christmas is my favorite time of year! The music, the snow, the food-I love it all! One of my favorite Christmas past times is decorating gingerbread houses! My brother and sister joined in on the fun as well!


Icing was tossed and gum drops were eaten, but this was the final result of my gingerbread house! After 2 hours of gluing and decorating, the masterpiece was complete!


My little brother, Daxx, and little sister, Jaecee Rae, laughed and giggled throughout their process! They made a village of tiny gingerbread houses, a lengthy process!
I want to know what your favorite Christmastime activity is! Either comment on this post or go take this quiz: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=7grr3hyh9avybv11010647. Show some Christmas cheer!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts