Christmas in the Smokies

Our family recently went on our annual vacation to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. For the past five years, we have kicked off our Christmas celebration in the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Family has always been a huge priority in all of our lives. We make the most of any opportunity we have to spend time together. There is nothing quite like spending a week enjoying one of God’s most amazing creations with the people I love the most. We enjoyed our relaxing week, but we definitely had some excitement-filled days visiting Gatlinburg’s famous attractions, as well!

My brothers, Payne and Grayson, and me at the top of the sky lift.
 
The girls enjoyed a night of shopping in downtown Gatlinburg…imagine that!

Enjoying a “sleigh ride” with a few of the people that I love the most!
 
Santa and his reindeer
 

I have to say…I really improved my ice skating skills this year. I only had to hold one person’s hand instead of two!

Family and friends are what makes Christmas such a special time. I hope you and yours take the time to appreciate one another and make lasting memories this Christmas season!

God Bless,

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts