Minnesota Fashion Week Go Red Fashion Show

Blasphemina’s Closet by Samantha Rei Crossland

I was thrilled when asked to be a “celebrity” model in the Go Red Fashion Show during Minnesota Fashion Week! I have an obsession with fashion, not that I can afford runway attire, but I certainly love to admire the art form that it truly is. I was paired up with a designer who owns Blasphemina’s Closet, “An Elegant Wonderland for Lad and Ladies”. 


Her designs are so fun, punky and unique with a whimsical, feminine, storybook like quality. She sketched out the design she will have me wear in the show and I am so excited! It is going to be a knock out!


I visited Samantha this week for my fitting. We talked about accessories, hair and make- up. Her studio is a creative person’s heaven; filled with idea boards, beautiful fabrics and designs, shiny trinkets here and there. Two of her most recognized styles feature a peter pan inspired fabric accessorized with ornate hats, feathers and bows. 


All the models in the Go Red Fashion show will be wear custom one of a kind red dresses in support of the American Heart Association Go Red Movement. Stay tuned to see her Red Dress design rock the runway February 17th.

Check out the other celebrity models, designers or buy tickets, click here: http://www.reddressmn.com/


Thank you Samantha and Carly Aplin for inviting me to be a part of this fantastic event! I am sure it will be a night I will never forget.

All my love,

Krista Wanous
Miss International 2012

Comments

Popular Posts