Special Thank You to Stand Out Salon!

Since being crowned Miss Teen International 2012, my life has been a constant whirlwind of excitement! I have gotten to see beautiful places I could have only dreamed of previously and meet wonderful friends that I will cherish for a lifetime! Two of those people are Thomas Dunn and Drew Carroll, owners of Stand Out Salon. Thomas and Drew are the official hair and make-up artists for the Miss International pageants. It is no secret that my absolute FAVORITE gift from our sponsors are my fusion extensions given to me by Stand Out Salon.

I could barely contain my excitement during the months leading up to the “big day” (a.k.a. the day I got my extensions). I have never had particularly great hair, and my natural hair grows extremely slow. You can only imagine how thrilled I am to actually have thick, beautiful hair now! Thomas and Drew did a phenomenal job with the color and placement of my extensions. However, Thomas and Drew are not just talented stylists; they are two of the most kind and compassionate people I have ever met. They truly care about their clients and ensure that every client that leaves the “magic chair” feels beautiful inside AND out.

A sneak peek of my final photo shoot as Miss Teen International 2012 with Clay Spann and my “new hair” by Stand Out Salon.

I encourage you all to utilize Stand Out Salon’s services during competition week in Chicago. Thomas and Drew are the only stylists allowed backstage. From experience, I can tell you that having a professional to help you backstage, even if it is simply to assist you in regaining your composure, is a huge help!

Thank you, Thomas and Drew, for my FABULOUS hair. I never imagined that a little hair would give me so much confidence. I cherish our friendship, and I am so grateful for your sponsorship of the Mrs., Miss & Miss Teen International pageants.

All my love,

Caroline Crowley

Comments

Popular Posts