25 Things About Me!

1. I competed in my first pageant when I was three years old.

2. My favorite kind of movies are the sappy chick flicks that will make you cry! I recently watched one called Upside Down and it was an emotional rollercoaster. I loved it!

3. If I’m not wearing high heels then I’m barefoot!

4. I love to decorate for Christmas! This time of year brings me so much holiday cheer that I literally drape the inside of our house with colorful lights, silver garland, and huge wreaths. And don’t even get me started on the outside of our house!

5. I’m a tree hugger. I’m in love with nature itself so every time I see a clear-cut forest I almost start to cry!

6. I love to get things in the mail. No matter what it is, I get excited every time!

7. I try to live by the verse James 1:19 that says to “be quick to listen and slow to speak”. I have found that this is helpful in every area of life!

8. I am constantly doodling. Enough said.

9. Although I am seventeen, I have yet to get my driver’s license.

10. My best friend is my rat terrier who I named DeeOGee. Did you catch that? If you didn’t that’s okay. My dad didn’t get it until two years later!

11. When I was a little girl I played every sport known to man at some point or another. Basketball, baseball, soccer, you name it! Eventually I realized that pageantry was the perfect sport for me.

12. I love to take pictures. I’m always ready to strike a pose!

13. I am terrified of the dark. So much that I actually have to sleep with a lamp on in my room.

14. I am a huge animal lover. If it were my choice, I would take home every stray animal on the side of the road.

15. I love to play badminton with my friends. We can play a single game for hours!

16. When I was little I went to the extreme when I built sandcastles in my sandbox. My castles were huge and equipped with child-size tunnels that I would crawl through.

17. I have a purity ring that I wear everyday. It’s my promise to myself, my Lord and my future husband to stay pure till marriage.

18. The perfect way to spend a lazy day is to curl up in a blanket on the couch and watch a marathon of lifetime movies. The only way it could get any better is if it were raining and I had a cup of hot chocolate.

19. One of my favorite verses is Psalm 45:11. “The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord.”

20. When I was a little girl my mother would make me pancakes in the shape of teddy bears with chocolate chip eyes. I still believe this made them taste better!

21. One of my favorite things to do with my friends is make unique short films. We all dress up in costumes, play several characters, and direct it as a team. The best part is watching the final product and laughing till we cry!

22. I love to try new things and I’m up for anything!

23. I met my best friend in first grade when she dropped her pencil in class and while reaching down to pick it up noticed I had cool shoes. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

24. My favorite snack is hot chocolate and popcorn, separate and together.

25. I am the first Arkansas titleholder to win the International Pageant.

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts