A Meeting with Mac Duggal

With gown designer, Mac Duggal. His showroom is a piece of heaven!

With many events on the horizon, I need help with my wardrobe! My usual running pants and athletic tops just won't cut it;) Yes, I do already have many clothes for all types of events, but I want to represent Mrs. International to the best of my abilities and in all ways.  Luckily, the Competitive Image was able to step in and save me. They have impeccable taste and organized a meeting with the fabulous Mac Duggal. Mac is an Illinois-based, but universally known gown designer.

Chances are very good; you’ve seen many of his cocktail dresses and gowns even if you've never been to a pageant! Mac and his staff were in the midst of packing up their showroom and heading to Atlanta for a big showcase for buyers including Competitive Image. Yet, Antoinette gathered a few gowns which had yet to be packed for the trip. They are beautiful and not out until next spring!

Thank you to Joey Rutherford at the Competitive Image and to Mac Duggal and his staff for fitting me in to their hectic week. And I was so surprised when Mac himself asked if we could have a picture taken together. Of Course! Next time, I will bring my crown. I can’t wait to show off the wardrobe!

Amy Gregorio

Comments

  1. Amy how Wonderful! Enjoy your special moments and Meeting Mac Duggal! One dream of mine, Congratulations on your blessed journey!!!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful moments as
    Mrs. International 2013.
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky for special moments with Mac Duggal..congratzzzzzz
    Macduggal

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..you look so beautiful and gorgeous and lucky too..the wonderful moments with Mac Duggal..congratss
    Tarik Ediz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts