Onward and Upward

It is difficult to qualify and quantify all of the plans and dreams I have for this year.  The root of it all is two-fold.  First, to spread the importance and the need for expansion of the volunteerism culture, and share the accessibility of service opportunities for anyone and everyone.  The second is to promote and strengthen the International Pageants’ reach and visibility.  I am proud of our system and want the world to know that this is the premier pageant for women with important causes and impactful voices.

August has been FULL of planning.  I’m working to lay the groundwork to visit 30+ US cities as part of my V for Volunteer Tour to meet with students nationwide, introducing them to the features and functionalities of VolunteerMatch.  Who knows, I just may be spotted in your neighborhood driving the “VolunteerMatch Mobile”!  I am so excited to share locations, dates, and events, but you’ll have to stay tuned for the big reveal!

In addition to this V for Volunteer travel, I will be making multiple other stops where I can hang up the crown and sash and really get my hands dirty.  As you know, I’ve already been an international volunteer in Kenya.  I am in discussions with several programs to facilitate group mission trips to developing nations and regions.

I can’t wait to use the strategy of engaging, educating, and empowering potential volunteers to help create a passion for service, and in turn countless lifelong volunteers.  Be a part of the global shift for greater good. You will be amazed at how quickly good intentions can become grand gestures when we are working together!

Love,

Jesse

Comments

Popular Posts