A Year To Prepare

I have received a lot of emails asking how I prepared for the 2014 Miss International Pageant, and the best advice I can give is to start NOW! You have 11 months until next year’s competition, USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!

If becoming an INTERNATIONAL titleholder is your dream then don’t wait until 3 months before the pageant to start exercising, promoting your platform, or perfecting your walk! I knew from the moment I left the 2013 Miss International Pageant that I wanted to come back the next year. I didn’t let a single moment or opportunity pass me by this year, I took advantage of everything that came my way!

If you’re a new contestant- start out by researching about the system and its former titleholders. Check out the website and feel free to ask me any questions!

If you’re a returning contestant- look deep within and find your areas of competition you can improve upon and start today!

A year from now you will be glad you started to prepare early! I know I am! So, what are you waiting for? This is your moment! Show the world why you should be the next International titleholder!

You compete on a whole other level when you have the confidence in knowing that you prepared to the best of your abilities.

The best advice I could possibly give is to start now.

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts