Thank You Cards!

I am a big believer in giving thanks! While Social Media is a great way to show the world how thankful you are to someone, I think certain Thank You’s deserve a more personal touch! No, I’m not referring to sending a text message, or an email, but an actual physical Thank You card! I absolutely adore receiving handwritten letters or cards in the mail, which is why I love sending them, because I know how appreciative people are that you took the extra time to think about them!

Just some of the cards that I am sending out to thank everyone who has helped me along this journey!

Thank you’s can be sent in several formats- a handwritten letter, a notecard, flowers, candy, or even just a pretty card you fell in love with at Papyrus (GUILTY!) No matter what you send, the recipients will just be so surprised that you thought of them in the first place! It’s a great way to keep a relationship with a sponsor, coach or organization blossoming after the competition is over and it leaves a lasting positive impression!

Addressing More Thank You cards! 

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts