Staying You

Head in my hands thinking about the year ahead as Mrs. Great Plains International, I wanted to make sure as the year went by, I never got “lost” in the process. Deep sighs as I sat at my dining room table tap tap tapping away at the keys to my laptop.

What does that mean to not get “lost”? For me it meant the reminder to “Stay You”. Since I had started right away as one of the first 2014 titleholders I saw nearly everyone join the International Pageant family as they were crowned. As more queens came and clearly an amazing, stunning bunch of women, I had to remind myself to never try and live in anyone else’s shoes on the journey. To help do that, I wrote a personal mission statement of who I thought Mrs. International 2014 was, and wrote out the role through my eyes and in my heart what it meant.

I have only shared this with a few people, but am excited to share it with all of you because it really helped me as I constantly looked at it as a reminder, and also it kept me “in check” so to speak to live on mission in my faith, with my family, for my platform and as a representation of the International Pageant system….none of which should be taken lightly.

Enjoy and good luck if you decide to write you own!

October 24th, 2013

Who is Mrs. International?

Mrs. International loves God with all her heart, soul and mind. She is a lover of people regardless of gender, race and their beliefs. She serves her family and seeks to build them up every day. She respects her husband and speaks well of him to others. She seeks to serve others before herself and is willing to make sacrifices. She would give up all worldly possessions if it meant one person could be helped. Every day is a pursuit of breaking barriers and doing the impossible letting faith lead the way.

Mrs. International is respected by her peers and colleagues. She gives gratitude to those who have helped her cause and is a good communicator.

She lives life with intention and purpose never letting obstacles stop her. She has fire in her heart to never give up with the ability to shower others with compassion, grace and forgiveness. Nothing is ever a failure to her, just an opportunity to learn how to do something different.

Her platform is not just a pursuit, but a passion. She WILL change lives every day and motivate others to embark on the world for change, for hope and for their cause.

Mrs. International is a representation of the International Pageant system and lives every day with the utmost integrity. She markets the International system through platform work and her network of resources. The International system will be viewed and respected as the most prestigious system through her actions and words.

Regardless of a crown, Mrs. International will forever be a servant to the world, lover of people, family woman and Christ follower.


Live what you Love,

Maggi
Your Mrs. International 2014

#GiveShoesGiveLove

Comments

  1. Maggi In 8 years I got lost, every year, year after year. Your post is so true. Look ahead and never behind. You inspire the journey in faith and great things to come. You are an amazing voice. YOUR words ring so true!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts