My First Miss Teen International Photo Shoot!

Being Miss Teen International offers incredible opportunities of all kinds. In the past six weeks I have made so many new friends, developed new hobbies, study habits, and responsibility. On Wednesday I was able to experience a piece of life on my own. I navigated my way through several airports, including the third largest airport in the world, Atlanta International Airport. Luckily, I made it safely to Dothan, Alabama for my first official photoshoot.

I had an amazing time with the one and only Clay Spann. It was such a fun filled day with Clay, Terri, Joey, and Mary. We laughed, giggled, and enjoyed ourselves. Shooting with Clay is always a great way to enhance your inner personalities you did not know you had. For example, did you know the “serious, no smile face” is actually very difficult to execute well. I had some great laughs when Clay and Terri were trying to teach me, but finally we came up with the solution of thinking to yourself, “Did I leave the iron on?”

I want to thank Clay and Terri for all of their hard work prepping during and after the shoot. I loved every minute of being pampered and even getting picked on by these two. Also, a huge thank you to Joey for picking out my wardrobe and helping me find some pieces for Miss Teen International 2016, and of course taking me to dinner and picking me up at 4:30 a.m. to take me to the airport. Thank you guys for your sponsorship and all of my make-up goodies. Last but not least, a huge thank you to our amazing director, Mary Richardson, for making sure the International girls have everything we need and bonding with each one of us.

I know some of the state competitions are coming up soon, so I want to encourage everyone to use Clay Spann for photos and Joey Rutherford for wardrobe at Competitive Image. Not to mention, that Clay also does make-up training sessions. He truly works magic on and behind the camera.

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I'm possible'” - Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts