Procrastination

Since school has started I have realized that procrastination is hard to avoid. Taking two concurrent classes as well as being an honor student definitely fills my weekly schedule, but I have set a new goal for myself to gain the ability to avoid procastination this year. I hope all of you will make this your goal as well. It is much easier to learn how to be prompt on deadlines as early as possible, rather than in a job later on.

I have researched a guide to avoid procrastination and here are some simple things to follow:
  1. Write deadlines in a calender as soon as it is scheduled, this way you will not forget the due date. 
  2. Start on the project a week or two ahead of time and finish bits and pieces of it every night.
  3. Make a “to-do” list to check off each step to finish your project.
  4. Admit to false starts and distractions.
  5. Imagine yourself succeeding.
These can be excecuted for studying, homework, papers, projects, working out, etc. Good Luck and remember these helpful tips to make your school year much easier.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I'm possible.” -Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

Comments

Popular Posts