DC International Pageants

A few weeks ago, I was able to attend the DC International pageants & ask the questions to the Miss Contestants on stage. It was a great production & the contestants were fabulous! All of them were passionate about their platform & were able to share with everyone there all the things they had been able to do in their communities.




I was able to meet Walter Lewis who puts on a “Fit For a Queen Bootcamp!” I am going to attend this bootcamp in May, & I’m so excited!



The new Miss DC International is Allison Hill. I actually got to meet her a few days before the pageant when I went into the CVS by my house – she is my pharmacist! It was really neat to be “recognized” when I went in to fill a prescription!

It was such a pleasure to meet all the contestants and see what wonderful things the International Pageant system is doing in this part of the country. Keep up the good work, girls!


Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts