North Texas Komen Race for the Cure

Last year I was able to participate in the North Texas Komen Race for the Cure along with my mom, Miss Texas Teen International Sydney Datcher, and her mom as well! We had such a wonderful time, that I decided to create my own team this year & recruit more girls to participate & raise money & awareness along with us!

I am proud to be the Team Captain for Queens for a Cure! The race will take place on June 11th in Plano, Texas. I hope everyone will join! You can be a member that comes out to run with us, OR you can participate from your chair at home! Komen has created a way to be a member of a team from afar!

Please visit my team’s webpage: http://northtexas.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/PNO_NorthTexasAffiliate?team_id=164735&pg=team&fr_id=2102

Look at all the fun we had last year!









Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts