Halloween

Halloween is one of my all-time favorite holidays! Everything from carving pumpkins to costume parties to trick-or-treating (which I can’t deny, I still do with some of my friends) excites me and
brightens my day! When it comes to choosing your costume for Halloween I believe in having fun with it and if you’re going to dress up, go all out! Be creative and out of the box! It’s a day out of the year to show off your imagination and to be someone else for a day.

Last Halloween I was a scarecrow.


This isn’t the best picture because I was laughing, but as you can see, you can’t even tell that’s me!

Besides the costumes, who doesn’t love going to a pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins with friends! Who doesn’t love the smell of fall and the way the leaves look when they change to every shade of red, yellow, and orange. Who doesn’t have a childhood memory of
jumping in leaf piles! To me this is what fall and especially Halloween is all about. Spending time with friends and doing all of these little things. Moments like these are what you’ll always look back and remember.

So, this Halloween go trick-or-treating! Go to a haunted house! You’re never too old to have a little fun!

Happy Halloween,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts