Pageant Checklist

The International Pageant may by a little over three months away, but I know many of you contestants are already scrambling to get everything ready to go. (I was the exact same way.) When making your checklist of must-have items, there are a few things I recommend.

So, I have put together my ultimate pageant checklist. These are a few things that helped me so much when I was competing and I know they will you too!
  1. Portable clothing rack- it’s cheap, easy to use and it comes in handy when you have to transport all of you clothes.
  2. Power strip with multiple electrical plug ins & an extension cord- when getting ready backstage you’ll not only love yourself, but everyone else will too!
  3. Door mirror- it’s cheap, lightweight and comes in handy if there are more girls than mirrors backstage.
  4. Steamer- it works wonders getting the wrinkles out of anything and you can easily take it apart to take with you wherever you go.
All of these things are inexpensive, easy to carry and you can find them just about anywhere. These simple items will get you through thick and thin. I promise!

All my love,

Haley Rose Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts