Spring Break in England

Spring break was one of the greatest weeks of my life! I had the amazing opportunity to visit England with some of my best friends on a school trip. Getting to see everything from Winsor Castle to the Roman Baths was an experience that I will never forget!


And of course I can’t go anywhere without my sash!

We were always on the go and switched hotels almost every night, but it was worth it to get to see everything thing that we did. It was all breathtaking and left you staring in awe.


The Roman Bath’s were built in 70A.D.!!


Stonehenge was definitely the coolest place we visited because of the mysterious story behind it and the actual size of it. It was so much bigger than I could have ever imagined!


One of the coolest things we were able to do was ride the Tube, trains and double decker buses as our means of transportation!

Something else that astounded me was the crown jewels! It was simply breathtakingly beautiful. (And I thought my crown was huge!)


Something that I absolutely loved about England was how healthy the people there were! They walked everywhere. Plus, the portion sizes at restaurants were so perfect! I also enjoyed getting to try some of the local cuisine such as fish and chips, bangers & mash and the traditional English breakfast.


Being able to visit another country, experience the different cultures and meet the diverse people was eye opening. There’s a whole world of people out there, all with something they can teach me.


To say the least this was a trip that I will never forget!

Much love,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts