Clay Spann Photo Shoot

When I first started competing in pageants I had seen all of the beautiful Clay Spann photos and thought to myself; one day! Several years later I was able to finally meet the famous Clay Spann and Joey Rutherford in Dothan, Alabama. I was Miss Dallas International 2013 and was competing for the title of Miss Texas International 2013 and needed headshots. From the moment I stepped into their studio I knew it was a day I would never forget!

My first time meeting Clay!

The second time I had visited Dothan I was Miss West Coast International 2014 and needed a headshot to compete for Miss International 2014. Again, I was treated with kindness, laughter and sincerity. I attended the International pageants 2014 Trunk Show and was able to meet some of the other girls competing as well! Clay made all of us feel like real live princess’s.

Getting my makeup done by Clay!!

My most recent experience with Clay has by far been the best. From the moment I arrived until the day I left, Clay and Joey truly made me feel like “Miss International”. Several of my lifelong dreams have come true this year- and this was absolutely one of them- being photographed by Clay Spann as Miss International 2014. I had dreamt of this moment so many times it honestly felt surreal. While we took some gorgeous pageant photos- we also took a little risk for the website photo.

Check out the updated website!

I highly recommend working with Clay and Joey for your dream photo shoot! Joey has the world’s most glamorous wardrobe while Clay is a genius behind the lens!

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts